Catering Sales and Operations
At Culinary Eye catering, we believe that amazing people produce amazing events and moments. We are looking for someone that can think outside of the box while making sure they support the team and grow the business. This team position involves initiation and development of quality leads to ensure growth of catering sales through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques. This position also actively works to promote and grow the company. Other important duties include booking, coordinating and planning events while assuring the highest level of customer service. Generating revenue, establishing new accounts, maintaining relationships with existing clients to insure customer satisfaction and repeat business, conducting new client presentations and catering sales calls also fall under the purview of the title.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Assumes responsibility for business relations with clients.
- Responsible for traveling to in-person meetings and conduct calls, both corporate and private, to solicit business.
- Meet and greet clients, conduct site visits, and promote catering services.
- Assist in developing client menus, write contracts and letters of intent, as well as organize all other arrangements as they relate to social and corporate events.
- Supervise and attend set-up and execution of events and meetings when needed.
- Participate in weekly sales and event logistics meetings.
- A love of food and events.
- Works on a consistent basis to generate new business and maintains contact with present accounts.
- Works in collaboration on marketing and general outreach.
- Degree from an accredited 4-year College or University preferred; a major in sales, marketing, business, and/or communications preferred, but not required.
- 2 or more years of previous catering sales experience required. Ideal candidate has experience with managing over $1mill in sales.
- Works on a consistent basis of supporting and promoting happiness at Culinary Eye.
- Strive for awesomeness.
- This role has an expectation of over $1million in sales for the first year.