Server and/or Bartender
Performing food and beverage duties at dinners and special events while interacting with guests in a positive,
friendly and efficient manner.
Part-time, could lead to full-time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet.
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous waitress, waiter or banquet server experience required
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
- A banquet server MUST provide their own uniform based on Culinary Eye event needs.
Physical Demands and Abilities
- Frequent walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
- Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
Benefits with working with our team
- Fun and unique events range from wedding, corporate, and social.
- Flexible hours
- Fun and energetic team